Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Page Changes

I have updated a few of the different pages on my blog. I have added a couple new ones and changed the titles of a few old ones. Just so there is no confusion I wanted to explain...

Home - Home Page

WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment

TNA - Total Non-Stop Action / Impact Wrestling

Ring Ka King - TNA's new promotion in India (sound I combine it on the same page as TNA?)

ROH - Ring Of Honor (should I give them their own page?)

WOW - Women Of Wrestling (formerly "Divas / Knockouts") I thought I would steal the name of an old woman's wrestling promotion as the name of my page, however, this page is not devoted to only that old promotion lol). 

Couples - formerly "Wrestling Couples" features pictures of couples in the wrestling world

Other - for any picture that doe not fall into one of those other categories

No comments:

Post a Comment